qUESTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qUESTION

I have slight pain between my thigh on the left side and middle in my lower abdomen. I am nearly 48, have never had it before, and have had it for 6 days now. It was worse the first two days. If it were cancer and not a slight groin strain, would not it also hurt when I change seating or standing/kneeling positions and shift my weight around? I can easily avoid positions as those that give me the very slight pain. My testicle does not hurt and has no enlargement or swelling but the slight pain is so close on top of it that it seems to feel a slight sensation. One more of strain than pain. Would not cancer pain, when evident, not cease completely just because I shifted weight or position? It ceases immediately if I change to a position from one that slightly hurts.

JK#ONE

Hi, JK#ONE. These symptoms don't sound related to testicular cancer.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Working...
    X