Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a lump. Like a grain of rice. help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a lump. Like a grain of rice. help!!!

During the second week of Jan I felt a sharp pain in my right testes as i was getting up from a chair. It was a little hard to walk at first but the pain went away.

A week after, I found a lump on the top middle part of my right testes. It is as big as a grain of rice, maybe slightly smaller but it is definetely a lump. It doesnt hurt if i touch it, however if i try to squeeze it or apply pressure, it hurts quite a bit. I am VERY worried. Do i have TC? Need help!!!

I also discovered a soft pea sized lump at the very front of this same testes. I dont remember if i had it from before. It hurts if i squeeze it but i am not worried about it. However, could this be caused by the other lump.

It's hard to know from the description alone, but it would be worth having a doctor check it out.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Ah. Thanks for your quick reply though. I thought it would take ages for someone to read and type in a reply. Is it possible that the first lump, the grain of rice, is a cyst or has something to do with sperm collecting etc... When i try to follow the bunch of blood vessels down to the testes, the lump appears to be a little to the right of it. Not exactly at its base. Could this be significant?

Comment

Yes, it could be a cyst. It's best to get it checked out so you can either a) rest easy or b) get treatment early.
        Scott, [email protected]
        right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Working...
        X