Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain, not sure of cause :(

Ok here is a brief description of what I'm experiencing
    I had a quick feel of both testicals and both feel the "same" you know, round with vains, tubing, little knobly bit where the tube connects to the testical and a little squidgy bit on the opposite end (that's normal, right? since both feel like that) . (I.e., both testicals in shape and texture feel the same, except for the fact that one is at a different angle but it's always been like that)

Here is my problem though, when I walk or sit in certain positions, they cause discomfort and even light pain.

Sometimes I get a light pain near (above) the left hip that seems to coencide with when my testicals give me discomfort.
    My left testical hurts more when I walk or sit but doesn't cause much pain if I lightly squeeze it (not brutally squash obviously xD) but my right one causes more pain if a squeeze it but it's the one that hurts less when I walk or sit.

Any ideas what could be the cause?
    Help would be much appreciated
    Thankyou very much!
    Is there any chance that this could be simple preasure/shock damage?, as it seems to hurt more when I'm sitting on hard surfaces like wood or plastic.

It sounds like you could of pulled a muscle or have the beginings of what could be a slight Hernia. Try to take it easy for a few days-no lifting,exercise etc.-- If the problem persists then you should go and see a doctor!!!!!
    Moffitt Cancer Institute
    CANCER SUCKS
    Diagnosed/Left I/O 9/18/2004--Non-Seminoma/Stage IIIC--3X B.E.P chemo--3X T.I.P. Salvage chemo---Abdominal [email protected] 34cmX 24.5cmX 17.5cm---4/19/2005 --RPLND/Left Kidney,8 1/2lb Abdominal tumor,42 nodes removed---7/16/2005 Remission/Surveillance---Severe Peripheral Neuropathy--

Comment

Working...
    X