No announcement yet.

Do I

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do I

    hi , i got a question , about 2 years ago i had avery painfull left testical so i went to the doctors and he said it might be a cyste so he gave me some antibiotics which seemed to do the trick, now after that i found that i have like big hard lumps in my sack which feel like blocked tubes or summit and now my right testical will get ocasinal pain about every 2 months or so and then that will go could the doctor have been wrong and could it be cancer ?

  • #2
    Are these lumps attached to the testicle or separate from it? From the "blocked tubes" description, it sounds more like a varicocele or spermatocele than cancer, but in any case, you should make a return trip to the doctor.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

    Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!