Lump on testicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lump on testicle

Have recently discovered a lump on my left testicle. The lump is white and i can see it through my scrotum. It is attached to the testicle but can slide over the surface of it, so not attached in one place but not free floating...kind of like in a bag over the testicle. The lump is about 3mm across and feels hard.

Didnt see any other posts with this kind of problem and was just wondering what it was. Cheers.

James:
    It's most likely a cyst. It should be checked by a doctor but it's not cancer.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

James --with the lump being really hard it is a good chance it could be a calcium deposit!!!! As Dadmo said --If the symptoms persist for more than 7-10 days it really should be chech by a physician!!!!! Good Luck!!!!! DON
      Moffitt Cancer Institute
      CANCER SUCKS
      Diagnosed/Left I/O 9/18/2004--Non-Seminoma/Stage IIIC--3X B.E.P chemo--3X T.I.P. Salvage chemo---Abdominal [email protected] 34cmX 24.5cmX 17.5cm---4/19/2005 --RPLND/Left Kidney,8 1/2lb Abdominal tumor,42 nodes removed---7/16/2005 Remission/Surveillance---Severe Peripheral Neuropathy--

Comment

Originally posted by james123
        Have recently discovered a lump on my left testicle. The lump is white and i can see it through my scrotum. It is attached to the testicle but can slide over the surface of it, so not attached in one place but not free floating...kind of like in a bag over the testicle. The lump is about 3mm across and feels hard.

Didnt see any other posts with this kind of problem and was just wondering what it was. Cheers.
        Actually I have the exact same thing. More of a soft lump, like the cyst which in the veins on my left testical aswell at the bottom.

I can get my fingers between it and it is also white as I can slide it over and see it through my scrotum. Best getting it checked. I am waiting another week then going. Seems to be in the tail of the epidymis.

Comment

Working...
        X