Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It will be my second trip to the doctors soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denic2k6
    ...apparently TC isn't that common in people of my age.
    True, it's pretty uncommon at any age, but for ages 15-19, there are only about 4 cases in 100,000 white men. The incidence rate peaks at about 15 cases in 100,000 white men during their early 30s. (Men of other ethnicities have lower incidence rates.)
    Scott
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

I have been to my doctor three times regarding my left testical. Diagnosed first two times with epidimytis and the third time I found a lump at the top and it was a cyst.

Going again soon for a fourth time as I have a lump at the bottom of my testical. Seems to be attached to my epidymis tail and feels like the cyst I have at the top of my testical in the veins area. I have no symptoms so arn't particulary worried. Probably go next week.

Comment

Working...
      X