Could My Husband Have TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could My Husband Have TC

I am a very concerned wife looking for all the info and help I can find. My husband has just found 2 masses. One is free floating towards the middle the other is attached to his right testicle about the size of the end of your little finger. GP was no help he only gave him about a 5 second lookover. We go to see the urologist today. Please someone tell me something.

Hi cookie,

Now your going to the right dr to get the diagnosis. their are many other things it can be besides TC(infection,cyst etc). If the Dr is concerned he will send your husband to have an Ultrasound done. Best of luck and keep u posted !!!!!
    Moffitt Cancer Institute
    CANCER SUCKS
    Diagnosed/Left I/O 9/18/2004--Non-Seminoma/Stage IIIC--3X B.E.P chemo--3X T.I.P. Salvage chemo---Abdominal [email protected] 34cmX 24.5cmX 17.5cm---4/19/2005 --RPLND/Left Kidney,8 1/2lb Abdominal tumor,42 nodes removed---7/16/2005 Remission/Surveillance---Severe Peripheral Neuropathy--

Comment

Welcome, cookie. Any news yet from your urologist?
      Scott, [email protected]
      right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Working...
      X