help pls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help pls.

had a lump on my right testi foe three years now. its hard and at the top sort of, deffinatly part of the testi. went to the doc today cuz its achey and tender. been having other symptoms as well. like my brain. get dizzy confused sort of spells. was singin in the work truck the other day almost fell out. plus sick all the time/ nausiea. and tiredness. didnt say anything to the doc today about the other symptoms but been for them before. they linked it to high blood pressure. really scared pls help. gettin an ultrasound soon.

Fred:
    A solid lump that is part of the testicle certainly needs to be checked. When is your ultrasound scheduled for?
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

there gonna schedule it tomm. referrals ppl had gone home for the day

Comment

Fred:
        Between the ultrasound and bloodwork the doctors will be able to tell if you have any real problem. Just don't put off the appointment it could be nothing but the sooner it's taken care of the better.
        Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Working...
        X