Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im confused

hey
    im 16 years old and ive had a weird lump in my testicle since as long as i remember but just recently with all this talk about testicular cancer i have begun to worry about it, i dont have any symptoms and it only hurts when i squeeze the lump. its on the top of my right testicle and just the size of a marble ,i beleive it may be a spermatocele because it feels like the diagram looks, i dont wanna tell my parentscos they hav so much on there shoulders at the moment from us losing a close family friend, so im thinking of maybe seeing a doctor on my own steam and if somethings wrong ill tell them. any advice?
    Last edited by kennith; 06-18-06, 09:34 AM.

Kennith, the best advice we can give is to tell a parent about it and have a doctor take a look. Despite your family's recent loss, you shouldn't hold back on mentioning a health issue.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

how long duz tc take to attck usually cos i have had this lump for about 5 or 6 years, ever since i hit puberty and i havent had any symptoms, would u have and thorts on wat it may be before i go to the doctor?
      Last edited by kennith; 06-22-06, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X