just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondering

For the past year or so i have these really weired lumps on my left testice, They can swell up to the size of a golf ball and are really soft. They arent always there though. They feel like squishy veins and and i guess feel like brains.

I would go see the doctor if it was me.
    Brian
    5-1-2006 Right IO - Stage 1 Nonseminoma Embryonal and Yolk sac - Surveillance Baby on the way Born 7-20-07

Comment

I agree. Whatever the cause, it's worth a doctor's visit.
      Scott, [email protected]
      right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

could it be tc?

Comment

could be a cyst could be cancer might be nothing but if it was me I would go see a doctor and let them figure it out. T/C is VERY rare so chances are it is NOT CANCER. But saying that it still needs to be checked out.
          Brian
          5-1-2006 Right IO - Stage 1 Nonseminoma Embryonal and Yolk sac - Surveillance Baby on the way Born 7-20-07

Comment

question

If the lumps/bumps are sometimes there and are sometimes not. Can it still be tc?

Comment

steven1743:
              If it was tc the lumps would stay but you do have something wrong and it should be checked by a doctor.
              Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

sometimes they are there like small and some times really big. i dont get it

Comment

does n e 1 no what that can be?

Comment

I did some research and I think its a varicocele but im going to make a doc. appt. to make sure

Comment

You're probably right, and seeing a doctor will help make sure.
                      Scott, [email protected]
                      right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Working...
                      X