No announcement yet.

testicle problem

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • testicle problem

    Hi All -

    I posted last week about my right testicle being sore and 'riding high'. Thanks for the input. I know you all say go to the doctor - have it checked. I am like most men and avoid going to the doctor. It has been at least a year. I have a couple other new things out of the ordinary, and would like advice/feedback from some of you, while I make an appointment. The new abnormalities are an area of blackish/blueish color (looks like a bruise) near the base of my penis on the scrotum - right side. I know I didn't get hit there - something I would remember. Also, and more worrysome to me, is the when I ejaculate, my right testicle gets sucked up into my body, and I have to 'push' it back down into my scrotum. What is this?

    Thanks for all of your input.

  • #2
    There was a posting with a similar question about a month ago. Sounds like a "retractile testis." I understand it can be a cause of adult infertility, but I don't believe it normally requires any treatment.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

    Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!