Sorry Last question... Snake with fat head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Last question... Snake with fat head

sorry to be posting so many questions. I think Im going to try and move my ultrasound forward one day because this waiting game is doing my head in.

This is my last question before I finally retire and wait until I get my results...

Q: Can the Epididymis develop cysts in the bottom of the testicle? When I feel my left testicle, I can feel a tube at the back of it, that curves around the bottom of the testicle.

I feel the same thing on my right testicle, except the part where it curves around the bottom of the testicle has become a hard large lump. The lump originates in the tube, (it feels like a snake with a normal body, but a huge hard head).

If the lump is indeed in the Epididymis it will be a cyst and not tc. The ultra sound will certainly be able to tell the differance.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Working...
    X