Concern.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concern.

I recently found out that I had a lump on the skin attached to my penis and I was wondering if I had cancer. Can anyone say if it is nothing to worry about?

Well, it's not testicular cancer, but I can't tell you much beyond that. Have you asked your doctor about it?
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Not yet, I was too nervous to go.

Comment

I predict it will turn out well, but the best way to find out whether it's of any concern is to get a professional medical opinion.
        Scott, [email protected]
        right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

If you are too nervous to go, I think you have already demonstrated that it is something that needs to be seen by a professional. Go to a doctor, the sooner ANY medical condition is treated the better. No matter what it is, I hope all goes well.
          TC 1
          Right I/O-- 12-5-00 (seminoma, teratoma, embryonal, yolk sak)
          RPLND-- 12-29-00 (All Clear)
          Surveillance
          Recurrence-- 4-22-01 (3 mets in right lung-- biggest 3cm, small met on pancreas, one lymph node enlarged-- 2x normal)
          Chemotherapy-- started 4-30-01, 3xBEP
          Surveillance
          TC 2
          Left I/O-- 7-19-06 (seminoma)
          Hormone replacement therapy-- Androgel
          Surveillance

Jeremiah 29:11
          Listen to Bob Marley

Comment

Working...
          X