No announcement yet.

What type of Doctor

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What type of Doctor

    Hi I am new here, I am worried, as i am feeling some sort of soft ???? above my testicle. I live in Canada, and I just want to know what type of doctor should I visit, in order to get checked?

    Although I hope its not cancer, does cancer treatment affect fertility?

    I would really appreciate it if someone from Canada just tells me how to get checked, because I am new here, and the medical system is weird, something like you need to go to your family doctor.

  • #2
    You want a urologist.

    What you're feeling is very likely something other than cancer. (Have you referred to self-examination instructions like these?)

    Yes, cancer treatment can affect fertility, often only temporarily.
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

    Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!