No announcement yet.

Not sure

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not sure

    On my right testical I have something that is or just looks like a pimple. It on the skin not the actual ball. (Sorry I don't know all the correst words). It is solid, not fluid. Could you tell me if it is cancer? or is it worth a visit to the doctor?

  • #2
    If it's on the outside skin that your testicles are in it won't be testicular cancer. You may have a simple ingrown pubic hair. I would still get it checked by a doctor to be safe.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

    Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.


    • #3
      Thank you so much! The last day has been horrible. I've been going through what everything might happen in my mind, but thank you! Greatly appreciated!