nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nervous

Iv had a lump on my left tesicle for awhile now and im starting to get nervous about it. Its about 1/5 the size of my actual tesicle, its not hard, it feels like a lipoma on the skin (like a build up of fat in an area). Sometimes i get groin pain (not really painful). Im big into weight lifiting so is this possibly a hernia or something more serious. Its on the top of my testicle, im 90 percent sure its attacked to my testicle and not part of my general anatomy.

Thae fact that the lump is soft is a good sign. It's not likely to be cancer but it should certainly be looked at by a medical professional.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

You may want to take a break from lifting and get it checked out in case it is a hernia...which is what it sounds like.
      Retired moderator. Husband, left I/O 16Dec2005, stage I seminoma with elevated b-HCG, no LVI, RTx15 (25Gy). All clear ever since.

Comment

Well I went to my GP today and he is 99 percent sure that it is just a variocele. Just to be safe he has recommended a good urologist in the area and said I didnt have to make an appt. for an ultrasound right away but that i should go see him. Im very glad its most likely nothing

Comment

It will probably turn out to not be a big deal but make sure you get the ultrasound just to be sure.
          Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Working...
          X