Found two lumps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found two lumps.

Hello, I’m 39 I found two lumps in my scrotum not on my testicles but inside at the base of my ureathra it feels fairly hard the other one is below it at the bottom of my sack. No pain except from where I’m constantly checking them. I can get an erection fine and urinating is ok too.
    Aww a doctor today and she tried to feel but I’m so squeamish that she gave up and has ordered blood test tomorrow and an “urgent” ultrasound.
    Obviously I’m worried but I’m trying to be. The only thing making me worried is that I read cancer lumps are hard and this feels fairly hard.
    Anyway thanks for reading.

There can be any number of things that can go on in the scrotum but you are doing the right thing in having it checked out quickly. Glad to hear that they ordered the scrotal ultrasound and let us know what the results say.

Wishing you all the best.

Mike
    Oct. 2005 felt lump but waited over 7 months.
    06.15.06 "You have Cancer"
    06.26.06 Left I/O
    06.29.06 Personal Cancer Diagnosis Date: Got my own pathology report from medical records.
    06.30.06 It's Official - Stage I Seminoma
    Surveillance...
    Founded the Testicular Cancer Society
    6.29.13 Summited Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7th Cancerversary

For some reason I do not get notices of private messages on here so please feel free to email me directly at [email protected] if you would like to chat privately so as to avoid any delays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      There can be any number of things that can go on in the scrotum but you are doing the right thing in having it checked out quickly. Glad to hear that they ordered the scrotal ultrasound and let us know what the results say.

Wishing you all the best.

Mike
      Thanks for your response, I will update accordingly.

Comment

Ok here’s what my scan showed up.
        ;
        Both testes appear normal in size, shape and echotexture with parenchymal Doppler flow noted. No evidence
        of intra-testicular focal lesions or orchitis.
        The right testis measures 45x23x34mm
        The left testis measures 47x22x28mm.
        Both epididymides appear normal with no obvious focal pathology detected or evidence of epididymitis.
        No hydrocele noted.
        Prominent serpiginous veins seen within the pampiniform plexus bilaterally, largest vein diameter measuring
        2.6mm in the left hemi-scrotum and 2.5mm in the right hemi-scrotum. No evidence of bulging or significant
        reflux on patient performing Valsalva manoeuvre. Appearances are keeping with varicocele.

Personally I’m thinking that the varicocele have been there for years and it’s the lump that made me get a scan. The practitioner wasn’t sure what the lump was he said could be a pimple but he scanned it and it’s not anything sinister.

I’m going to look into home remedies and a shake up of my lifestyle choices. This last year I have been sitting like 16 hours a day and although I’m not overweight I would bet money it’s what has caused the varicocele (or worsened them) in any case I’m going to monitor the lump and hopefully it will go away over some time.

Thanks for reading I hope this helps someone else who has similar problems.

Comment

good to know you are fine
          03.01.2021 Diagnosed with TC, 2cm*1.5cm
          03.16.2021 Left I/O
          03.26.2021 Pathology report: Stage I Seminoma
          Surveillance...​

Comment

Working...
          X