Going Doctors Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Doctors Tomorrow

Have made an appointment to go to the doctors for the second time this month. Earlier on in the month i went but i dont feel i fully got the point of my problems across.

So i'm going again and will describe what my symptoms are and request a scan, even just for peace of mind.

Now the conditions are no lump but occasional pain and heaviness in the right testicle. Also occasinally there is a little abdominal pain, nothing serious ( may even be psycological)

Could there be anything else it cuold be other than TC or should i be fearing the worse?

Don't fear the worst. The chances that you have cancer are very small. It's more likely a strain but with the feeling of heaviness your doing the right thing getting it checked.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

went to the doctors, said he had o reason for concern but scheduled a scan within the next 2 weeks, how logn do the results tend to take?

Comment

The results from the scan are usually available within a week.
        Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Working...
        X