No announcement yet.

what is this

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dadmo
    Testicular cancer would be a hard lump so you can relax about that. You probably should see a doctor, anytime you have pain for an extended period it should be investigated. It may be a bruse related to the shot you go but get that checked.

    Leave a comment:

  • comp2006
    started a topic what is this

    what is this

    A few days ago I was hit in one of my testicles and it has been hurting. I felt it a few days later and there is a pea sized ball attached to the testicle. When I squeeze it, it feels as if it empties or is full of fluid then it returns to a pea sized shape. I dont know if this has been there for a while or not. Would TC be a hard lump and not a soft one that pushes flat? Thanks.