hey gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey gang

well as you can tell im new here and pretty much everyone that is new is here for a reason to get some anwsers.Now i have been reading alot of peoples post and they all sound like mine but of course like everyone else its scary and ill feel more confortable getting my own feed back.

So about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago, one night i just all the sudden got this weird feeling in my right testicle at first it started to scare me. At night i could not sleep covortable because i felt like it was in the way. you know normal without any problems you dont feel your testicles being there but i can feel them there all the time. Its hard to explain how they feel but my right one is just very sensitive. then for awhile it kinda felt like it disappeared but i can remember when i would sit down i would have to reposition myself for comfort. Now all the sudden it has slightly moved from a discomort to more of a pain.The testical it self feels sensitive but the pain feels like its coming from up inside of me above the sack. I have never done a self examination untill now so i do not know what is normal and what is not.When i attempt to self exaim myself i do not feel anything bumby(somtimes i think i found something but i think its in my head) With everything i have always waited 2 weeks to go get myself checked out if it was a tooth ache or ear ache. so i waited 2 weeks and the pain is still here so i am going to try to get to the doctor as soon as possible. all the past two night it has been really hard to sleep just thinking about everything makes the discomfort even worst. and too top it off I couldn't sleep so i was watching TV and the Family Guy epiode was on where peter gets his "blah blah"(cant spell it) where he cant make babies anymore. ahh it seems like it showing a sign of something.

I feel as if i would have something that i have waited too long to get it checked out and it could make things even worst. and now it is Saturday so i wouldnt be able to get an appointment till probably Tuesday.

also when i wake up in the morning the pain kinda goes away.

If it isnt TC what else could it be?

thanks for reading,
    Perishh

A possibility less serious than cancer is a simple infection. Whatever it is, I'd see your doctor for a diagnosis and treatment, if necessary.

Oh, and I wouldn't be looking to "The Family Guy" for omens.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Working...
    X