Years ago I had a torsion of the testicle and the surgeon cured the problem and stitched down both testicles.

Now, on my right testicle, I get a small white looking nodule like lump (like a grain of rice) that comes and goes around were the stitches are, I also get slight discomfort on the right handside of my groin.

The lump comes and goes. For instance if I have been bending down, or been working on a hot day sometimes it is there - but goes after a hot shower or bath. Sometimes I can manipulate it to go as well.

Trouble is if I go to my GP as it is now, there is nothing for him to locate and examine.

Any idea what this is?