Testicular cancer?? ...PLZ HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicular cancer?? ...PLZ HELP!!

Hi. I am 15 years old and recently notices a small lump the size of an M&M in my scrotum. It is a hard lump that does not sit on a testicle, but does seem to be attatched by some sort of chord. Its far enough away from my testicle that i can get fingers between it and the testicle. Is this cancer? please reply quickly! thanks.

Since it's not in or on the testicle, it's not testicular cancer. You still should ask your doctor about it.
    Scott
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

thanks alot for your quick reply. It is not on the testicle but is undeniably attatched by a short chord. I am relieved because it seems as though the fact that it is not on the testicle made you confident in saying it is most likely not cancer. Im going to arrange an appointment with a doctor in the near future. Thank you again for your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X