Please help quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help quickly

Hi im 16, Im not sure if its my epididymus but on my left testicle at the very bottom is a squidgy lump, its not round, its like a tube, i havent got it on the other testicle and nor have i felt it before, also a couple of days ago i have had a tingling feel in the testicle, does this sound like TC, im still worried and am going to the doctors ASAP, just wanted sume reassurance!

I forgot to mention its quite big and i just discovered it continues around the testicle like the epididymus, i think and hope its just the epididymus but for some reason i cant feel this on the other testicle

Comment

I suspect that it's epididymitis, an infection usually treated with antibiotics. The best thing to do is to follow through with that doctor visit. Let us know what you find out!
      Scott, [email protected]
      right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Working...
      X