Concerned, rather than worried.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned, rather than worried.

Im 16, and noticed a large (half cm/pea sized) lump, not actually attatched to my testicles, but on the skin infront of my right testicle.It is very hard, and hurts when it is touched. Im just wondering what it is, i know also of some white spots on the skin of my testicles, and am a bit concerned about them. Anyone offer any advice on what they may be? and whether i should go Doctors if they're not serious.

Cheers

Probably a cyst. Check this page.
    Last edited by Scott; 01-20-06, 10:35 PM.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

that site linked to a home rental page and doesnt work ...ill google it cheers

Comment

Sorry about the error in the link. It's fixed now.
        Scott, [email protected]
        right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

thanks, well i kinda got bored this morning and squeezed it and the normal cyst stuff came out i guess, kinda like puss but not as disgustingly dirty. bled a bit but thats normal, ill keep putting sudocrem on it like i have done for the past few days, and let it go down. wow, now all i gotta do is go and shag my girlfriend, that little bump scared me out of all recognition.

cheers again!

Comment

Working...
          X