Another 'help' thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 'help' thread

Hi, this has probably been said before so I'll apologise if it has in advance . . .

I'm not sure how long I've had this lump 'thing' I can only call it (I'm 16 btw, I'm sure it can't be too long). But basically, it's like a small ball at the bottom of my left ball, which is not a part of the ball, but is kind of attatched to it, ie. it wouldn't move to the top of my ball.

It's never caused me any pain, and I know you will tell me to go to the doctors but I'm not sure why I don't want to - even if I did it confidentially. I think it's because I'm worried of the outcome.

One of the reasons I came here is because from all the accounts of cancer I've read, it doesnt sound like what I've got, although I'd rather be 100%. Is cancer swelling of the actual testicle, or a lump like I've described, or what???

Plz help

Hi KebabKid.

There 's nothing to apologize for, your concern is real and justified.
    There is, however, no reason to suspect anything malignant if the "lump" is not in/on (part of) the testicle. "Attached" is a different thing.
    But there is no point in having any doubts (and my humble opinion is not good for much else than a little comfort) so you should get a doctors appointment and get checked. An ultrasound scan is the only thing that can give you certainty. So call your doc asap and let us know what it brings.

And do fell very welcome to ask any question.

Best wishes
    Jens
    Embryonal carcinoma, stage II,
    3 x BEP, apr - june 2005
    Surveillance

Comment

Working...
    X