A question about pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about pain

Hi, ive been experiencing some pain in my left testicle for about 2 days now. It feels like the "kick in the balls" pain. It only hurts when im laying down or sitting. Ive noticed no bumps or anything unusual. About a month ago i was hit in the testicles pretty hard during a hockey game(I was stupid and forgot my cup). I bruised my left testicle but my doctor said everything was ok. The pain just started again and im wondering if it is some what related to the accident. Is this anything to worry about?

Testicular pain is definitely cause for a call to the doctor; if it's severe, a visit to the emergency room.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Thank you very for help and fast reply

Comment

The pain isnt severe and only lasts for a few minutes. This doesnt sound like it is cancerous right?

Comment

I doubt if it's related to tc but get it checked. Your testicles are no different then any other organ, if you have pain in them get it checked especially if you know you injured them.
          Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Working...
          X