No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • problem

    hey people, i dunno how i'm going to explain this, but i'll do my best..
    im 17 y/o, no one in my family has had testicular cancer
    (not that i know of anyway)but my problem is sometimes i
    hav a 'ball/testical' and its attached to something
    from inside up near the right side of my penis above the scrotum
    (its not actually attached to my penis) but its
    like its attached to a cord of some sort, and i dunno what causes it, it inflates to the size of a normal testical and it goes.
    hopefully i have explained aswell as i can, if ya need me to explain more just ask.

    thank you...

  • #2
    (Standard caveat: I'm not a doctor, and you should seek professional medical advice rather than depending on mine!)

    Sounds like a spermatocele. Here's one article that may be helpful to read.
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

    Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!