No announcement yet.

15 and unsure

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 15 and unsure

    hi, i discovered that one of my testicles was enlarged around about march this year so ive known about my condition for about 10 months now. i have GCSE's to study for, and i thought it would be way too bad to tell my parents at christmas. i know my life could be at stake here but i do not know the timeline of how it all works. i am thinking of waiting until my GCSE's are over and done with before i seek help, but i am not sure if it could get much worse if i do not do anything, and thats about another 6 months away from now. please help.

    any help would be great, thank you

  • #2
    Welcome, Frank. You should tell a parent right now, not wait another day. While odds are you have something less serious than testicular cancer, you need to get it diagnosed and, if necessary, treated.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

    Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!