Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please!!!

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reply!

hey guys im new to this thing..well im 16 heres my situation. I noticed my right ball is bigger than my left and my groin or whatever hurts like once in a month but goes away. I have a blueish line on my penis and have no idea what it is and also have like some redish bump on my shaft ahh what do you guys think i have?
    Last edited by scared2death; 12-04-05, 01:05 PM.

It's really hard to tell from that description whether there's reason for concern. The "blue line" sounds like a vein. It's perfectly normal for one testicle to be slightly larger than the other.

The best way to be sure everything is OK is to talk to your doctor.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

scared2death

ohhh okay thanks...and also id ont know if this is normal but i discovered a squishy thing on the top of my right testicle and i felt something like at the bottom of it but not sure what it is
      Last edited by scared2death; 12-05-05, 02:25 AM.

Comment

That's almost certainly the epididymis, a normal part of the testicle.
        Scott, [email protected]
        right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

ok thanksssssssss scott

Comment

hmmm

i think as a matter of fact that im having the same issue... cept for the blue line...heres my input

i believe that the blue line is infact a vein. a testical may be larger than another by a few mm i believe. and the pain...as i bleieve in my cae (which if i may guess is near the hip/thight (where they meet) spot) is part of a possible infection...if things get worse or funky, just see a doc...

Comment

Working...
            X