can anyone get in touch with scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone get in touch with scott

i know scott is leaving for austin today .. i am leaving late and i dont land in austin till 11pm .. so i probably wont see him today . tomorrow is the private ride with lance and being that i am playing golf i wont be on the ride and i fixed it with the laf that scott would take my place .. but he needs to call and confirm .. so can anyone get in touch with him ?
    diagnosed jan 19, 2005 - right i/o jan 21- ct scan and x rays clear-- march 14 rplnd... mixed germ cell

topshelf:
    I just sent you a PM with Scott's cell phone number.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

topshelf,
      That is so great that you're offering that to Scott!!! I bet his next avatar has even a bigger smile! Again, thanks for all you have done and for the amazing fundraising! Have fun in Austin
      Retired moderator. Husband, left I/O 16Dec2005, stage I seminoma with elevated b-HCG, no LVI, RTx15 (25Gy). All clear ever since.

Comment

ok scott is in!!!!
        diagnosed jan 19, 2005 - right i/o jan 21- ct scan and x rays clear-- march 14 rplnd... mixed germ cell

Comment

I bet Scott has a smile a mile wide for the next several weeks. For all of us on the forum thank you. If there is ever anything I can do for you just let me know and I'll give it my best shot.
          Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

just keep doing what your doing .. the support all the moderators and members give to one another in this forum is worth more than any money i can ever raise ... and on behalf of everyone we deeply appreciate the effort

Comment

Thanks so much for arranging for me to attend that ride, topshelf. It was a real treat! It was great to see you again, for a bit longer this year.
              Attached Files
              Scott, [email protected]
              right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

I recognize you, but who's that other guy?

Comment

He's this cool testicular cancer survivor I know.
                  Scott, [email protected]
                  right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

That is so great. Are you still smiling? I am.

Comment

Yes, I am! So is my teen-age daughter, because I came home with a personalized signature for her from Jake Gyllenhaal, who was there for the ride, too, and will be portraying Lance Armstrong in an upcoming movie.
                      Scott, [email protected]

Comment

WOW Scott!!! that is such a great picture!!!!!!!!!!! very, very cool!
                        Diagnosed 10/03/03
                        I/O 10/15/03
                        RPLND 1/21/04
                        Completed the Boston Marathon 4/19/05
                        Completed the Boston Marathon 4/17/06
                        Baby Riley born on 3/29/09

2012 Livestrong Challenge Web page

Comment

Thanks for sharing that picture Scott, you both look great!!! Mary Ellen

Comment

Working...
                          X