X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google

Hi everyone

it is about confidentiality
    I notice that if I search my e-mail with google it is finding my profile here
    although I delete my e-mail it still keeps this in cache

Do you know how to prevent this?
    is there a time limit to update this change?

and just to inform other people
    if you want to avoid link to here don't give out personal information

all the best
    diagnose 18 Aug 06
    Orchiectomy 24 Aug 06
    pure Seminoma, markers normal, PALP positive
    CT 35x45x60 mm at L3
    EPx4 cycle from 6 Oct 2006
    CT no shrinkage after 4 cycle, PET negative 12 Jan 07
    Post chemo mass resection 14 Feb 07
    Found mature teratoma (unusual for seminoma)
    Surveillance !

you made me laugh Julio.

I know it's a serious matter, but that was funny.

-M

Comment

Originally posted by Robert2112
      With the TCRC, nothing you post to the group, leaves the system.
      That's true, although all TC-NET posts are archived and the archive can be searched by anyone who joins the list, even if they are stealth members who never post.

It is good to remember that anything you post or add to your profile is "in public."
      Scott, [email protected]
      right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Membership isn't even needed to see archived posts. I found out about this site by reading old, archived posts I found on google before I ever even joined.
        4/26/07 - mass confirmed w/ no elevated markers
        4/27/07 - left I/O
        5/2/07 - Dx: 100% seminoma stage 1A
        Surveillance: CT/blood (6 month cycle)
        4/27/13 - 6 years cancer free!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse929
          Membership isn't even needed to see archived posts.
          For TC-Cancer.com's forums, you're absolutely right. (I was talking about the TCRC's TC-NET mailing list.)
          Scott, [email protected]
          right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Robert, you're absolutely right. This site should have a published privacy policy. I'll talk to James.
            Scott, [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X