Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk

One in three people will face cancer in their lifetime. On Sept. 16, 2007, you can change the odds for patients facing this disease by joining or supporting the 19th Annual Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk

Walk for today’s patients. And tomorrow’s cures. Walk in memory of a loved one. Or in honor of a friend. Walk to make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients and family members who share our ultimate goal: a world without cancer.

Nancy and I are planning on this as a wrap up to the years fund raising activities. Please join us if at all possible.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Ah dude... I would totally do this, but I am gone that weekend for the Northeast Cancer Advocate Coalition Summit in CT... Let me know once you make plans, though, to see if we can overlap somehow.
    "Life moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller
    11.22.06 -Dx the day before Thanksgiving
    12.09.06 -Rt I/O; 100% seminoma, multifocal; Stage I-A; Surveillance; Six years out! I consider myself cured.

Comment

Bill, Nancy,

What 'walkroute' are you doing?

Mike

Comment

I'll check with my family. I may be able to put this on my calendar.
        Scott, [email protected]
        right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Wow Bill and Nancy! That is Great!! Such a great team to Walk/Run with! You guys will have a great time. I think about Dana Farber on a daily basis.
          Diagnosed 10/03/03
          I/O 10/15/03
          RPLND 1/21/04
          Completed the Boston Marathon 4/19/05
          Completed the Boston Marathon 4/17/06
          Baby Riley born on 3/29/09

2012 Livestrong Challenge Web page

Comment

Originally posted by Fed
            I am gone that weekend for the Northeast Cancer Advocate Coalition Summit in CT...
            You know, I haven't signed up for that event. Tough choice here!
            Scott, [email protected]
            right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Working...
            X