Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY 21st CHRIS!!!

Hi MaryEllen,
    Wishing Chris a happy 21st birthday. Another big milestone.
    Health and Happiness to you all.
    Jane
    Jane
    Mother of TC survivor.
    Son, Josh 20, diagnosed Jan. 24, 2005. Left Orchiechtomy Jan.31, 2005. 4XBPE March 7th to May 28th 2005.

MaryEllen:
    What a great day to celebrate a healthy 21 year olds birthday.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Thanks so much to both of you...it was very close to this time last year our nightmare began...and look at us all now! I called him today and sang in the phone...he will just love that ! Have a Great Valentines Day...Mary Ellen

Comment

Way to come of age! Congratulations to Chris and his terrific family!!
        Scott, [email protected]
        right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Scott...thanks for being there for all of us....you were the first person I told outside of our family about this on a private email...and you were always there...M

Comment

I can remember Jeff's 21st birthday. He brought his clothes home from college in a green plastic garbage bag. They had been fermenting there for 10 days. I cut open the bottom and let them fall into the wash. Yuk. I am sure Chris celebrated in a similar way. What a difference a year makes. Happy Birthday, Chris. You have a lot to celebrate! Dianne
            Spouse: I/O 8/80; embryonal, seminoma, teratoma; RPLND 9/80 - no reoccurrence - HRT 8/80; bladder cancer 11/97; reoccurrence: 4X
            Son: I/O 11/04; embryonal, teratoma; VI; 3XBEP; relapse 5/08; RPLND 6/18/08 - path: mature teratoma

Comment

Wow Dianne, are you sure you aren't living in my house! You just described Chris everytime he comes home....everything just goes in the wash the first 10 minutes he is home.....but I wouldn't have it any other way,,,it's like I'm needed again....Chris said he had a great Birthday at school, they played out at a local pub and had a great jam session! Things are good...take care...Mary Ellen

Comment

Sorry I'm behind on this, but Happy 21st to Chris. Patrick turned 21 while he was planning for his RPLND.
                Son (21) Diag 8/26/05;non-seminoma stage I;embryonal carcinoma; right I/O 8/29/05;RPLND 10/21/05

Comment

Welcome MommaBeth,
                  Life sure has it's up's and down's Huh?
                  So glad that Patrick is doing well. Take care
                  Jane
                  Jane
                  Mother of TC survivor.
                  Son, Josh 20, diagnosed Jan. 24, 2005. Left Orchiechtomy Jan.31, 2005. 4XBPE March 7th to May 28th 2005.

Comment

Working...
                  X