mothers day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mothers day

just wanted to wish all you mothers out there a very special mothers day tomorrow!!! i hope you all have a wonderful day! you deserve it!!!
    brian
    diagnosed 01/15/2005 bi-lateral seminoma stage IIa,4cm lymph node, right I/O & partial left I/O mar/2005, 18 days of radiation, remaining left I/O- aug/2005, surveillance, Wife did IVF oct/2005, DAD OF BABY GIRL born 08-02-2006!!! testosterone implants May 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Let me echo Brian's wishes now that Mother's Day has arrived. May all of you celebrating today know how much your children love you and appreciate all that you are and do for them.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Enjoy the day Mom's. You really are special. You "guys" are the glue that holds everything together in the toughest of times. Thank You.
      Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Happy Mothers day to MomStLouis, Yvonne, Nancy (Mrs Dadmo), Chrismom, Mom, Karen, Justinsmom, Jdunn, Amorgan, Lostparent,Discodolly ,DianeE, Drom,, Momtaylor, Amy Molenda, and all the other mothers(and mothers to be)that look in on our site from time to time.. Know that you as a mother are the reason we were born to this earth and the reason we are still here... No matter what we have had to endure in life you(mom) are always looking over us with a caring and watchful eye.... Don
        Moffitt Cancer Institute
        CANCER SUCKS
        Diagnosed/Left I/O 9/18/2004--Non-Seminoma/Stage IIIC--3X B.E.P chemo--3X T.I.P. Salvage chemo---Abdominal [email protected] 34cmX 24.5cmX 17.5cm---4/19/2005 --RPLND/Left Kidney,8 1/2lb Abdominal tumor,42 nodes removed---7/16/2005 Remission/Surveillance---Severe Peripheral Neuropathy--

Comment

Thanks guys!
          Retired moderator. Husband, left I/O 16Dec2005, stage I seminoma with elevated b-HCG, no LVI, RTx15 (25Gy). All clear ever since.

Comment

Working...
          X