Ray's follow-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray's follow-up

All clear on the markers and physical!!!!!
    Retired moderator. Husband, left I/O 16Dec2005, stage I seminoma with elevated b-HCG, no LVI, RTx15 (25Gy). All clear ever since.

That's great news. I know you're really going to enjoy this beautiful weekend. Shake Ray's hand for me.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I know how happy you are. We are too! Dianne
      Spouse: I/O 8/80; embryonal, seminoma, teratoma; RPLND 9/80 - no reoccurrence - HRT 8/80; bladder cancer 11/97; reoccurrence: 4X
      Son: I/O 11/04; embryonal, teratoma; VI; 3XBEP; relapse 5/08; RPLND 6/18/08 - path: mature teratoma

Comment

Wonderful news to start the weekend!
        Scott, [email protected]
        right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Originally posted by dadmo
          That's great news. I know you're really going to enjoy this beautiful weekend. Shake Ray's hand for me.
          I gave him a big sloppy kiss from you instead

Added another wine cork to my "all clear cork collection"...up to 3 and aiming for 60 (yes, drinking that much wine is a sacrifice I'm willing to make )
          Retired moderator. Husband, left I/O 16Dec2005, stage I seminoma with elevated b-HCG, no LVI, RTx15 (25Gy). All clear ever since.

Comment

Wonderful news Karen. I admire you for the "wine sacrifice" you're
            making. I think I'll tell my son, I'll "sacrifice" a fifth of vodka for
            every clear he gets! It's the least I can do!!!

Really great news!!

Diane

Comment

Karen:
              You must have Don and I mixed up. He’s the one that was in the Navy. For Don's sake I hope Ray shaved.
              Last edited by dadmo; 08-15-06, 02:51 PM.
              Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

awesome news Karen!
                Lori and Jon
                Diagnosed 5/22/2006
                I/O 5/26/2006, Stage 3, Good
                Teratoma (Majority), Seminoma (10%), Yolk Sac
                3xEP then determined not working
                HDC w/stem cell transplant 8/16/06 to 9/25/06
                Chest and Neck surgery 10/9/06 - immature teratoma
                RPLND 11/16/06 - immature Teratoma
                2/29/2008 - markers continue to be normal!
                9/16/2008 - released from Dr. Einhorn's care

Comment

Great news Karen!!!!! That's certainly worth a shot of Jager in rays honor!!!!!

What are you talking about Bill????? you just can stand the fact that women preferr sailors!!!!!!
                  Moffitt Cancer Institute
                  CANCER SUCKS
                  Diagnosed/Left I/O 9/18/2004--Non-Seminoma/Stage IIIC--3X B.E.P chemo--3X T.I.P. Salvage chemo---Abdominal [email protected] 34cmX 24.5cmX 17.5cm---4/19/2005 --RPLND/Left Kidney,8 1/2lb Abdominal tumor,42 nodes removed---7/16/2005 Remission/Surveillance---Severe Peripheral Neuropathy--

Comment

Last Thanksgiving Ray and I were cleaning up the kitchen after everyone had gone home, and as he put away the last dish he commented on how glad he was that he was scheduled for a physical in another month because his left testicle was bothering him. And so began the newest chapter in our lives...living with cancer.
                    This morning he had a follow up. The labs and CAT were ALL CLEAR
                    So this is a belated Thanksgiving for me. One of the many things I am thankful for is this site and all of you. The past year was tough, but I am so much stronger for it. I am so blessed by your examples of strength, faith, courage and humor. For you I give Thanks.
                    Last edited by Karen; 11-25-06, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Karen:
                      Don't forget to add a cork to your all clear collection. Congratulations

Comment

im New member . but all the same , Congratulations m8 ..
                        CHeers T
                        My experience .
                        Metastasis tumor 18cm x 8cm
                        Orchiectomy 2006/06/12
                        4xBEP 2006/06/26-2006/08/28
                        RPLND 2006/10/12
                        Life is too short , Take charge today , Be strong & Live strong .

Comment

Working...
                        X