new events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new events

some new and exciting things coming up in 2007 . my signature event box-nyc is slated for april 26 .. you can see it at www.box-nyc.com all charitable money will be split between laures sports foundation and the laf .. this sevnt raised $30,000 for the laf last year ... then on may 7 i have my second event which is a simple texas hold em event in the city .. last year raised $37,000 for the laf ..all tc members more than welcome ... and the big one ... in conjuction with fellow tc'er bob hammer and his charity have a ball and with the sean kimmerling foundation .. the new york mets have commited to "have a ball day with the mets " the concpt being various corporations will donate money for every pitch that is a ball through out the game .. the new york post and cmm have agreed to cover it and we are currently working on espm and maxim and mens health magazine .... not too bad for a guy with 1 nut ! ... stay tuned more to come.
    diagnosed jan 19, 2005 - right i/o jan 21- ct scan and x rays clear-- march 14 rplnd... mixed germ cell

I'm gonna have to get to one of these. I missed last year because I was acting my age (sleep on weeknights). It' time to break that cycle.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Originally posted by topshelf
      then on may 7 i have my second event which is a simple texas hold em event in the city.
      Topshelf,
      Where can we find details about this Hold 'Em event? I may be able to convince my poker buddies to make a road trip down to NYC for this purpose. I'd try to go to the boxing event, but my 5th wedding anniversary is that same weekend, so I don't think that would fly too well with the Mrs.
      "Life moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller
      11.22.06 -Dx the day before Thanksgiving
      12.09.06 -Rt I/O; 100% seminoma, multifocal; Stage I-A; Surveillance; Six years out! I consider myself cured.

Comment

If you miss that anniversary you would be witness to a very local boxing event.
        Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Originally posted by dadmo
          If you miss that anniversary you would be witness to a very local boxing event.
          ...and I bet I would have a constant reminder of such a bout were it to happen .
          "Life moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller
          11.22.06 -Dx the day before Thanksgiving
          12.09.06 -Rt I/O; 100% seminoma, multifocal; Stage I-A; Surveillance; Six years out! I consider myself cured.

Comment

Why risk losing the one you have.

Comment

Working...
            X