Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great to see how many of you have discoved how to post your picture's. I knew we were all beautiful people but I didn't know it would show on the outside.
    Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Originally posted by dadmo
    It's great to see how many of you have discoved how to post your picture's. I knew we were all beautiful people but I didn't know it would show on the outside.
    I didn't want to post it at first because I'm so DAMN good looking, I didn't want to distract anyone form the important work here.
    Just kidding! I don't know what is bigger sometimes, my sense of humor or ego.
    On a serious note; Scott, Dadmo and others- I really want to thank you guys for encouraging me to enter the LAF Philly Challange. I'm really excited about the ride, and just being involved- it is getting my blood going.
    I look forward to meeting you both at the "village".
    LIVESTRONG
    Stage III. Embryonal Carcinoma, Mature Teratoma, Choriocarcinoma.
    Diagnosed 4/19/06, Right I/O 4/21/06, RPLND 6/21/06, 4xEP, All Clear 1/29/07, RPLND Incisional Hernia Surgery 11/24/08, Hydrocelectomy and Vasectomy 11/23/09.

Please see a physician for medical advice!

My 2013 LiveSTRONG Site
    The 2013 Already Balders

Comment

Originally posted by Already Bald
      I look forward to meeting you both at the "village".
      We may even meet at the starting line and/or on the road. I can promise you it will be a weekend to remember!
      Scott, [email protected]
      right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

good looking

Thanks for the reminder. The picture of Russell and I is from a trip in Hawaii. His cancer had been growing for 6 months at that point. At first I didn't want to use it, then I really wanted to use it more than ever. Everyone knows the in between. Beautiful before, during and after and that includes everyone in our memories as well! The past two months there has been a horrible cloud of depression hanging over. The posts have been a hand hold for not letting go.
        For those who are new, this forum can help keep the spokes on your personal wheel of life even and wheel turning smoothly. The ride is not easy, but the path has been paved. Take care, Russell's mom, Sharon
        Click here to support my LIVESTRONG Challenge with Team LOVEstrong.

Comment

Is this like a group hug?
          Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Joe:
            Ego and good looking? You ain't seen nothin' yet. Scott's a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by dadmo
              Joe:
              Ego and good looking? You ain't seen nothin' yet. Scott's a killer.
              Scott who?
              Scott, [email protected]
              right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Working...
              X