Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious

I've always wondered how does Testicular cancer actually kill? i know cancer cells reproduce rapidly which can be seen as a large lump, but even if that does occur, would it have to of gone through the blood stream in order to kill? i mean would it have to travel towards the brain in order for it kill people?
    sorry if it hurts anyone, i dont mean to i'm just worried.

thanks, if anyone answers.

Basically by spreading to other parts of the body and taking over. Try this link for additional explanation.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

Our local oncologist said that what will eventually kill you is infection caused by the malfunction of organs that have been damaged because of the cancer.
      Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.

Comment

Working...
      X