Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott
    replied
    Kerry, did you ever get your tumor marker results?

Leave a comment:

• Kman99
    replied
    As IowaBrian suggests, it depends on whether your primary tumor is classified as a non-seminoma or seminoma. This link will give you a good idea of what to expect....

Leave a comment:

• IowaBrian
    replied
    Ct scans are every 2 to 3 months in non sem.
    Non sem has blood work and chest xray every month and ct every 2 to 3 months.
    Pure Sem has a different plan not as many scans and exams.
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Michael112
    replied
    Thats good to hear, make sure you continue to stay on surv. for as long as they recomend even though it keeps comming back clean.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think surveilance is just monthly CT scans and blood work.

I am interested to know if your blood markers were ever high, and what did the histology/pathology report say the tumor was?

Leave a comment:

• Kerry
    started a topic Back Again

Back Again

Hi folks,

It has been awhile since I've been on. I'm past my operation, all good news. Rec'd my CScan and again good news. All my stuff is coming back as good news, so I feel very fortunate.

I'm seeing my next Doctor on Friday and I'm informed I will likely be put on surveillance. Is there a place to find out what surveillance is all about.

And bty why is there such an increase in this type of cancer! I'm completely floored by the numbers.

Thank you again for the support. It has been so helpful.

Kerry
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎