No announcement yet.

Hydrocele ?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GAH
    I've had pain for over a week and got a US last Thursday. The US showed a small hydrocele. Scheduled to see the Urologist tomorrow.

    Coping with radiation, chemotherapy, RPLND, or surveillance: treatment issues, test results, surveillance reports. Talk about what's going on with you!

    Interestingly, I had a hernia/hydrocele at birth on the left side and had it fixed when I was five. That side was never quite "right" and the testicle size and feel of that whole side differed greatly from the right. That was the side that developed TC.

    Not sure what the doc will say to do about this thing.
    how to roll blunts
    Last edited by GAH; 02-02-11, 11:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:

  • dadmo
    Welcome aboard, I'm glad we were able to help.

    Leave a comment:

  • intannette

    Hi, this is the first time I've posted here but I've been lurking for a while. I've read lots of valuable advice and information and that has been a huge source of reassurance and comfort. My eldest son ( now 23) was diagnosed with TC in may 2005, he's now doing well. Prior to that he had hydrocele in both testes. Left when he was 4 years old which required surgery. Right (tc side) when he was 16 that subsided without treatment. It's nothing to fret about but stay in touch with your urologist and see it through. I hope that helps.
    I'll take this opportunity to thank all the contributors here, you've been extremely helpful without even knowing you were helping my son and I.

    Leave a comment:

  • Eric
    started a topic Hydrocele ?

    Hydrocele ?

    My anxiety was really high the last few days.

    Friday i felt a kind of discomfort(not a pain) in my remaining one.
    I had no lump and no pain when i was touching my ball.
    Monday i've decided to see a doctor with it.
    And today i got an echography.

    The result is all clear but a little bit of hydrocele.

    Doctor told me that hydrocele goes away by itself or if it get worse a surgery is needed to collect all the water there.

    Do someone knows more than me on this??