X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell's Mom
    replied
    staying strong

Just logged on for a sip of yellow!! A life line! We are holding strong. His chest pain has eased up...still odd to hope for extreme grief, but these are unusual days. I believe the prayers and thoughts are helping us to stay balanced. Russell's Mom, Sharon

Leave a comment:

• Savin16
    replied
    I'm so sorry !

Leave a comment:

• Fed
    replied
    Sharon,
    I am really sorry for your family's loss. We are all here for you. Stay strong,

Leave a comment:

• Russell's Mom
    replied
    update

Russell's Grandma died this morning. I am waiting to hear from the Pulmonologist. The CT is a t 3:30. I can walk strong today!!!!! Russell's Mom, Sharon (That may be through some tears!!) thank-you

Leave a comment:

• Already Bald
    replied
    Originally posted by intannette
    Dear Sharon,
    Hang in there. The stress prior to CT can be overwhelming. You've already shown that you are strong. If you feel the need to have a good cry then do so. Being the mother of a precious son with TC you're entitled to let out the emotions anytime you want. This forum is a great place to do that.
    Hoping and praying that you'll get good results promptly, Lynne.
    So well said Lynne, I always have unknown sources of pain and discomfort just before my scans. Sharon, you are the essence of LiveSTRONG

Leave a comment:

• justinsmom
    replied
    Just came across your post....wish I had more time to devote to others' plights but since I can't make more hours in a day (try as I might!) & thus can't research all the different situations here....so many in need of God's peace in their situations..... what I can do is offer my prayers...you & Russell & his grandma (paternal I assume?) are in my prayer journal....In Christ, Lanette <><

Leave a comment:

• dadmo
    replied
    Sharon:
    I think all of us here understand how exhausting being stong is. We have no option other then to keep on keepin on. Whatever positive vibes I have today are all for you.

Much Love and Peace
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Fish
    replied
    Sharon:

I think you're much stronger than you're feeling right now, and it certainly appears you've passed that strength on to Russell. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• intannette
    replied
    Dear Sharon,
    Hang in there. The stress prior to CT can be overwhelming. You've already shown that you are strong. If you feel the need to have a good cry then do so. Being the mother of a precious son with TC you're entitled to let out the emotions anytime you want. This forum is a great place to do that.
    Hoping and praying that you'll get good results promptly, Lynne.

Leave a comment:

• Russell's Mom
    replied
    not feeling so strong

I am at work again...Russell called, he is home but is having sub-sternal chest pain and has had a cough. This could be what returning Bleo Toxicty might look like. For once I hope it is the extreme residual of grief and stress. I am not feeling so strong. Not many people understand...I am writing to release some of the feelings. There are not too many places to turn these days. I feel like my hand is held when I am writing here. Thank goodness his CT is tomorrow. Russell's Mom, Sharon I'm really scared!

Leave a comment:

• mstlyn
    replied
    Sharon & Russell,

Yes words are so empty compared to what you're actually going through.

I'm thinking of you guys, and I pray that you will get good news from Russells doctors QUICKLY.

Will be watching closely to hear from you.

Tammy & Anthony

Leave a comment:

• fuse929
    replied
    You should be very proud. It takes a lot of balls to take care of someone dying of cancer, no pun intended. He is a very brave guy to look it right in the face for someone he loves.

Bobby

Leave a comment:

• Russell's Mom
    replied
    last night

So I am at work and will need to be careful with my emotions. Russell spent the night with his Grandmother and an uncle. There were concerns to be taken care of during the night. He stepped forward. - Today we are working long distance to set up his CTs and his Prednisone will be adjusted after phone conversation with the Pulmonologist. These words seem so trivial compared to the feeling.....there is nothing more that a mother could want from a son. These are very difficult days, he is living as strong as one can get, he is very alive!! Deepest gratitude for your support. Take care, Russell's Mom, Sharon

Leave a comment:

• Fish
    replied
    Thinking of you all.

Leave a comment:

• petep
    replied
    you and your family will be in my thoughts & prayers.

pete

Leave a comment:

Working...
X