a Little announcement..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Little announcement..

Our beautiful baby girl entered the world on July the 5th weighing 7lbs 15oz and 20inches long. She looks just like her daddy too. After Eric's battle with TC and our battle with Fertily it was a bittersweet day. OUr family is now complete.

Just wanted to share with you all

That is awesome news! I'm very happy for you and your family!
    4/26/07 - mass confirmed w/ no elevated markers
    4/27/07 - left I/O
    5/2/07 - Dx: 100% seminoma stage 1A
    Surveillance: CT/blood (6 month cycle)
    4/27/13 - 6 years cancer free!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
      Maria
      *Hubby Andy diagnosed 02/13/07, Left IO 02/16/07 *Stage 1A Non-Seminoma (65% Immature Teratoma / 35% Embryonal Carcinoma) *RPLND 04/27/07 Lymph Nodes-ALL CLEAR
      *Complications from Chylous Ascites so Laparotomy 05/03/07 *No food for 10 weeks, TPN only *07/18/07 Removed drains, tubes, picc line *CT Scan 07/31/07-ALL CLEAR
      *CT Scan 02/12/08-ALL CLEAR *Hydrocele surgery 06/19/08 *CT Scan 9/30/08 and 03/06/09 shows <cm left lung nodule - under surveillance

Comment

Little bundle....big announcement!!!! Enjoy every moment. Sharon
        Click here to support my LIVESTRONG Challenge with Team LOVEstrong.

Comment

That's so exciting!! Congratulations to the whole family!
          Scott, [email protected]
          right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

TERRIFIC News
            Now try to get some sleep
            Stage III. Embryonal Carcinoma, Mature Teratoma, Choriocarcinoma.
            Diagnosed 4/19/06, Right I/O 4/21/06, RPLND 6/21/06, 4xEP, All Clear 1/29/07, RPLND Incisional Hernia Surgery 11/24/08, Hydrocelectomy and Vasectomy 11/23/09.

Please see a physician for medical advice!

My 2013 LiveSTRONG Site
            The 2013 Already Balders

Comment

That's not a little announcement...that's a HUGE announcement...and I'm looking forward to making one of those myself. You make it a reality. Congratulations! What's her name? Dianne
              Spouse: I/O 8/80; embryonal, seminoma, teratoma; RPLND 9/80 - no reoccurrence - HRT 8/80; bladder cancer 11/97; reoccurrence: 4X
              Son: I/O 11/04; embryonal, teratoma; VI; 3XBEP; relapse 5/08; RPLND 6/18/08 - path: mature teratoma

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! We need a picture
                Retired moderator. Husband, left I/O 16Dec2005, stage I seminoma with elevated b-HCG, no LVI, RTx15 (25Gy). All clear ever since.

Comment

This is just wonderful! Many congratulations on your arrival! Best to you three!
                  "Life moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller
                  11.22.06 -Dx the day before Thanksgiving
                  12.09.06 -Rt I/O; 100% seminoma, multifocal; Stage I-A; Surveillance; Six years out! I consider myself cured.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great news.
                    Krista
                    Brother Diag. 10/05 Non-Sem.
                    Right I/O 11/05
                    Surv
                    4XBEP 8/06
                    RPLND 12/06
                    2X VIP 1/22/07
                    Only completed 1 Rd.

Comment

Working...
                    X