Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Thank you for all your well wishes. My husbands Pet scan was negative I guess. Just need another ct scan in two monthes. not sure why but have not received all the info yet. Unfortunately his mother who just finished chemo for lung cancer was diagnosed with Breast Cancer yesterday and we are hoping it is contained and won't require chemo.
    s

Originally posted by ssavino
    Thank you for all your well wishes. My husbands Pet scan was negative I guess. Just need another ct scan in two monthes. not sure why but have not received all the info yet. Unfortunately his mother who just finished chemo for lung cancer was diagnosed with Breast Cancer yesterday and we are hoping it is contained and won't require chemo.
    s
    I am glad to hear his Pet Scan was normal, but it is sad that you both were handed with more worries regarding his mother. MY prayers are with you and your family.
    Co-survivor with husband Boyce, Diagnosed 7-11-06, orchiectomy right testicle on 7-12-06- Stage 3A: Mixed germ cell tumor with inguinal seminomatous and kartotypic carcinoma. One tumor over 10 cm, second tumor 4 cm, Chemo 4xBEP: Bi-lateral RPLND Dec 2006, nerve sparing but left sterile.
    Current DVT
    Current testosterone replacement therapy, Testim.

"You must abandon the life you planned, to live the life that was meant for you" ~wisdom I have learned from my family on this forum

Comment

Glad to hear the good news on the PET. Wishing you more good news for his Mom's treatment. Hang in.
      I Love My Pack!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X