New lump testosterone related?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lump testosterone related?

My husband has found a lump near his nipple (right behind) It is about the size of a dime.
    He finished chemo in September for tc and has had 2 clear CT's since that time. His testosterone level was at 280 2 weeks ago and we are thinking the low level could cause this knot?
    Have any of you ever experienced anything like this?
    We have an appointment with a surgeon on Tuesday but we need some quick relief!

Me

Yes, I had. 2-3 months after the completition of 3xBEP I experinced hard, painful lumps formation in both breasts. Sexual activity where absolutly normal, just some decrease in sperm quantity that I was ejaculating. I had mamography na dsome aditional tests. Gynecomastia atypica!. I just waited. After 7 months the boths lumbs was disappeared and now I'm fine. So, don't panic, this is transident gynecomastia and more of that, the studies shows that the guys with transident gynecomasta (atypica or not) appear to have incresead global chances of cure.

all the best
    2005-03
    Stage III EC 85% + Sem 15%
    AFP=2.6; HCG=10, 20,28 and rising
    FULL CAT scan:
    -abdominal lymph clear
    -subpleural lungs metastasis [bipulmonary lesions with diam <= 1cm]
    4 x BEP changed to 3 x BEP at my request
    from 2005-05....Surveillance

Comment

Thanks. That does make us feel better. The doc is concerned b/c it is only on one side.But, it really does sound like what you experienced. Hopefully we will find something out tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X