Hormonal Status and the Quality of Life of Testicular Cancer Survivors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hormonal Status and the Quality of Life of Testicular Cancer Survivors

Not surprisingly, this presentation, from the American Society of Clinical Oncology's 2006 annual meeting, concludes: "Hormonal abnormalities are frequent among testicular cancer survivors and have negative impact on physical and psychological well-being as well as deteriorate sexual functioning."
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Thanks, its good to see there starting to realise one organ doesnt work as well as 2.

Its interesting how it says that lower testosterone level wasnt linked to an increase in depression but rather a raised LH or FSH level.
    Aged 23 ;; 09/06 left I/O ;; Markers normal ;; 100% Seminoma Stage 1. ;; 10x8x16mm & 7x7x8mm ;; rete testis invasion. ;; no vascular invasion. ;; surveillance. ;; HRT.

Comment

Working...
    X