CT results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT results

I finally recieved copies of my husbands CT's.

The first one stated there was a small nodule on the left adrenal gland measuring 13 Houngfield units that they were assuming was an adrenal adenoma, which suprised me as no one ever mentioned that to start. Even if it is something non-cancerous.

There were als a few preaortic lymph nodes measuring 8 x 13 mm and a 8 x 12 mm node right next to it. There were also three other lymph nodes that were about the same size, located anterior to the aorta and to the right of the aorta.

The conclusion on that were four lymph nodes anterior to the aorta and in the right periaortic region. As well as a few tiny intraaortic caval and left periaortic lymph nodes.

The second CT from 11/24/06 states that there is no significant adrenal nodule appreciated. Also there are a few prominent mesentric and retrperitoneal nodes. Largest in the aortocaval region measuring 1.4 x 1.8 cm, that had enlarged. Another just inferior to the first also enlarged and now measures 7 x 8 mm. Third enlarged lymph nod is present at the level of the aortic bifurcation measuring 1.9 x 1.4

I did my best to look up all those different regions but it is hard figuring out what is where. Is there a really great web site that lables all of this?

Thanks

Becki

Husband Right I/O 09/06
    -70% Embryonal Carcinoma
    -20% Teratoma
    -10% Yolk Sac Tumor
    11/06- lymph nodes 1.8x1.4 and 1.9x1.4
    12/06-PET Scan confirms activity in lymph nodes, lymph nodes 2.2x2.2 and 2.4x2.3
    1/07-Start 3xBEP
    4/07-PET clear, lymph nodes down to 1.1x0.5 and 1.8x1.0
    6/07-lymph nodes 1.2x1.0 and 1.9x.9
    8/07-lymph nodes 1.1x1.0 and 2.0x1.2
    10/07-lymph nodes 2.0x1.5 and 2.7x1.8
    11/07- PostChemo LRPLND-found burnt out teratoma
    11/09-Enlarging lymph node 1.2 cm near renal veins
Working...
X