No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ahhhhk!

    So tomorrow is our next meeting w/the oncologist--I think I'm about to drive myself insane with waiting. This has literally been possibly THE longesrt week of my life... I just hope we have more answers tomorrow. I printed out a bunch of questions about RPLND, if that's the route the dr seems to think we need to go. Basically, if there was invasion within the tumor he is going to refer us to IN. Otherwise, most likely surveillance...though I guess his bloodwork results may have something to do with all of this as well... He's also getting a SA done a few hours before the appointment. We're both just so anxious to know a course of action--the waiting is just too much...

  • #2
    I hear you. You have a temporary course of action, anyway -- surveillance -- until and unless you make a decision to take other steps.
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

    Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!