No announcement yet.

Results from Indy

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Results from Indy

    The discussions with Dr. Williams today resulted in a decision to go with surveillance. I understand if any markers show up at any time, then there will be chemo. But for now it is surveillance.
    Thanks to everyone for their words of support. This is an awesome site.

    ================================================== =========
    diagnosed: 2/2007 right orch. 2/26/07 lab3/1/07:mixed-germ cell 40% non-seminoma embroynic carcinoma 60% seminoma stage 1B tc2 lymphatic invasion CT Scan 3/17/07: clear Blood test 3/15/07:no cancer markers.
    surveillance 4/07

  • #2
    Welcome to the surveillance ranks, Bob!
    Scott, [email protected]
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

    Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!


    • #3
      Congratulations, surveillance is great choice.
      Son Jason diagnosed 4/30/04, stage III. Right I/O 4/30/04. Graduated College 5/13/04. 4XEP 6/7/04 - 8/13/04. Full open RPLND 10/13/04. All Clear since.

      Treated by Dr. Rakowski of Midland Park, NJ. Visited Sloan Kettering for protocol advice. RPLND done at Sloan Kettering.