Three more cheers for Danny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three more cheers for Danny

Danny, I know you started treatment again today. As Mark said, kick cancers a$$

Thinking about you

Hugs,
    Tammy

Son Anthony DX 12/11/06
    L/O 12/20/06 Stage IIIA, 95% EC, 5% Yolk Sac
    4XEP 1/29-4/6/ 07
    AFP started increasing3 wks later
    Residual abdominal mass found on CT
    RPLND 6/8/07
    Cancer in pathology-
    80% mature teratoma, 20% Yolk Sac. --
    No adjuvent chemo and
    AFP normalised

July 22, 2010 ---- 3 years all clear!

Originally posted by mstlyn
    Danny, I know you started treatment again today. As Mark said, kick cancers a$$

Thinking about you

Hugs,
    Tammy
    TEAR IT UP Danny! TEAR IT UP Anthony!
    I Love My Pack!

sigpic

Comment

Have been caught in some confusions here....you are in our thoughts and prayers...sharing refrig space with Russell!!!!!!!! Think of you often. Live and Lovestrong, Sharon
      Click here to support my LIVESTRONG Challenge with Team LOVEstrong.

Comment

"Brother's Extrodinare"
        You're not heavy, You're my Brothers!
        And we are many- you are covered.
        Stage III. Embryonal Carcinoma, Mature Teratoma, Choriocarcinoma.
        Diagnosed 4/19/06, Right I/O 4/21/06, RPLND 6/21/06, 4xEP, All Clear 1/29/07, RPLND Incisional Hernia Surgery 11/24/08, Hydrocelectomy and Vasectomy 11/23/09.

Please see a physician for medical advice!

My 2013 LiveSTRONG Site
        The 2013 Already Balders

Comment

We love you both!!
          Co-survivor with husband Boyce, Diagnosed 7-11-06, orchiectomy right testicle on 7-12-06- Stage 3A: Mixed germ cell tumor with inguinal seminomatous and kartotypic carcinoma. One tumor over 10 cm, second tumor 4 cm, Chemo 4xBEP: Bi-lateral RPLND Dec 2006, nerve sparing but left sterile.
          Current DVT
          Current testosterone replacement therapy, Testim.

"You must abandon the life you planned, to live the life that was meant for you" ~wisdom I have learned from my family on this forum

Comment

You are strong, you are loved! I've got a total of twelve cheers here...three for Danny, three for Mikey, three for Ira and another three for Nancy. HOPE ALWAYS!
            Maria
            *Hubby Andy diagnosed 02/13/07, Left IO 02/16/07 *Stage 1A Non-Seminoma (65% Immature Teratoma / 35% Embryonal Carcinoma) *RPLND 04/27/07 Lymph Nodes-ALL CLEAR
            *Complications from Chylous Ascites so Laparotomy 05/03/07 *No food for 10 weeks, TPN only *07/18/07 Removed drains, tubes, picc line *CT Scan 07/31/07-ALL CLEAR
            *CT Scan 02/12/08-ALL CLEAR *Hydrocele surgery 06/19/08 *CT Scan 9/30/08 and 03/06/09 shows <cm left lung nodule - under surveillance

Comment

Hope, strength, faith and love all coming your way
              Retired moderator. Husband, left I/O 16Dec2005, stage I seminoma with elevated b-HCG, no LVI, RTx15 (25Gy). All clear ever since.

Comment

Kick this beast once and for all! Healing thoughts coming your way!
                Lori and Jon
                Diagnosed 5/22/2006
                I/O 5/26/2006, Stage 3, Good
                Teratoma (Majority), Seminoma (10%), Yolk Sac
                3xEP then determined not working
                HDC w/stem cell transplant 8/16/06 to 9/25/06
                Chest and Neck surgery 10/9/06 - immature teratoma
                RPLND 11/16/06 - immature Teratoma
                2/29/2008 - markers continue to be normal!
                9/16/2008 - released from Dr. Einhorn's care

Comment

Best wishes, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
                  Fish
                  TC1
                  Right I/O 4/22/1988
                  RPLND 6/20/1988
                  TC2
                  Left I/O 9/17/2003
                  Surveillance

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will; to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Comment

Danny, as Don said to you as you were leaving the party...Kick Cancer's A...!!!!Thinking about you every day!!!!Mary Ellen and Don

Comment

Sending love!!!
                      Thinking of you often! My picture is "no cancer found!" The nurse side of me wants to be there...make sure to drink lots of water...get the funny movies going...it actually does change your body chemistry toward the positive. Lovestrong, Sharon
                      Click here to support my LIVESTRONG Challenge with Team LOVEstrong.

Comment

Kick that *ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending all the positive vibes I can!!!!
                        Rob and Stacy
                        DX: 3/10/05, AFP: 15,047, L I/O: 3/28/05, Yolk sac tumor & teratoma, Stage IIIC, 3xBEP & 1xEP: 4/4/07 - 6/25/07, AFP: 14, RPLND 8/10/07, w. left kidney removed. 10/19/07, AFP: 1.9

Comment

Working...
                        X